Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- "I swear by Apollo"—on taking the Hippocratic oath.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 2026-2029
- Atrial fibrillation and mechanisms of stroke: time for a new model.Stroke. 2016; 47: 895-900
- Are hypertension or cardiac embolism likely causes of lacunar infarction?.Stroke. 1990; 21: 375-381
- Atrial fibrillation—risk marker for stroke.N Engl J Med. 1990; 323: 1556-1558
- Atrial fibrillation: a risk factor or risk marker?.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 2890-2892
- Appendage obliteration to reduce stroke in cardiac surgical patients with atrial fibrillation.Ann Thorac Surg. 1996; 61: 755-759
- Predicting left atrial thrombi in atrial fibrillation.Am Heart J. 2010; 159: 665-671
- Left atrial appendage occlusion for the unmet clinical needs of stroke prevention in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Mayo Clin Proc. 2019; 94: 864-874
- 5-Year outcomes after left atrial appendage closure: from the PREVAIL and PROTECT AF trials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 2964-2975
- Delayed endothelialization of watchman device identified with cardiac CT.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 1319-1324
- Incidence and clinical impact of device-related thrombus following percutaneous left atrial appendage occlusion: a meta-analysis.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 1629-1637
- Incidence and clinical impact of device-associated thrombus and peri-device leak following left atrial appendage closure with the Amplatzer cardiac plug.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 10: 391-399
- The clinical impact of incomplete left atrial appendage closure with the Watchman Device in patients with atrial fibrillation: a PROTECT AF substudy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 923-929
- Surgical management of the left atrial appendage: a must or a myth?.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2018; 53: i33-i38
- Association between incomplete surgical ligation of left atrial appendage and stroke and systemic embolization.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1431-1437
- Clinical implications of leaks following left atrial appendage ligation with the LARIAT device.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 1051-1057
- Risk of thromboembolic events after percutaneous left atrial appendage ligation in patients with atrial fibrillation: long-term results from a multicenter study.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 175-181
Dr Bunch has received research funding from Boehringer Ingelheim , Boston Scientific , and Altathera .