Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Right-sided free wall accessory pathway refractory to conventional catheter ablation: lessons from 3-dimensional electroanatomic mapping.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2010; 21: 1317-1324
- Wolff-Parkinson-White ablation after a prior failure: a 7-year multicentre experience.Europace. 2010; 12: 835-841
- Electrophysiological characteristics and radiofrequency catheter ablation of accessory pathway connecting the right atrial appendage and the right ventricle.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2015; 26: 845-852
- Catheter ablation of arrhythmias in Ebstein's anomaly: a multicenter study.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 1391-1396
- Accessory atrioventricular pathways refractory to catheter ablation: role of percutaneous epicardial approach.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 128-136
- Electrogram patterns predictive of successful radiofrequency catheter ablation of accessory pathways.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1992; 15: 2138-2145
- Electrogram patterns predictive of successful catheter ablation of accessory pathways. Value of unipolar recording mode.Circulation. 1991; 84: 188-202
- Ablation of right-sided accessory pathways with atrial insertion far from the tricuspid annulus using an electroanatomical mapping system.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 499-505
- The anatomical substrates of Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome. A clinicopathologic correlation in seven patients.Circulation. 1978; 57: 870-879
- Surgical approach to anterior septal accessory pathways in 20 patients with the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1988; 2: 201-206
- Concealed accessory pathways with a single ventricular and two discrete atrial insertion sites.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2017; 40: 255-263
- An alternative under-valve approach to ablate right-sided accessory pathways.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 51-56
- Preexcitation syndrome: experimental study on the electrocardiogram of antegradely conducting accessory pathway.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2018; 18: 100
This study was supported by a grant from the National Natural Science Foundation of China ( 81770326 ).