Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence, causes and outcomes of dilated cardiomyopathy in children.JAMA. 2006; 296: 1867-1876
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator and wait-list outcomes in pediatric patients awaiting heart transplantation.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 2443-2448
- Frequency of cardiac death in children with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 104: 1574-1577
- ACC/AHA/HRS 2008 guidelines for device-based therapy of cardiac rhythm abnormalities: executive summary.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 934-955
- Wearable cardioverter-defibrillator for prevention of sudden cardiac death after infected implantable cardioverter-defibrillator removal: a cost-effectiveness evaluation.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1565-1573
- The US experience of the wearable cardioverter-defibrillator in pediatric patients.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2018; 11: e006163
- Wearable cardioverter-defibrillators in pediatric cardiomyopathy: a cost-utility analysis.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 287-293
- Incidence of and risk factors for sudden cardiac death in children with dilated cardiomyopathy: a report from the Pediatric Cardiomyopathy Registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 607-615
- The use of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators in pediatric patients awaiting heart transplantation.J Card Fail. 2003; 9: 375-379
- Epidemiology and cost of heart failure in children.Cardiol Young. 2015; 25: 1460-1468
- Pediatric versus adult cardiomyopathy and heart failure-related hospitalizations: a value-based analysis.J Card Fail. 2015; 21: 76-82
- Hospital charges for pediatric heart failure-related hospitalizations from 2000 to 2009.Pediatr Cardiol. 2016; 37: 512-518