Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Genetic arrhythmias complicating patients with dilated cardiomyopathy.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 305-312
- Biochemical and functional interplay between ion channels and the components of the dystrophin-associated glycoprotein complex.J Membr Biol. 2018; 251: 535-550
- Mutations in the human delta-sarcoglycan gene in familial and sporadic dilated cardiomyopathy.J Clin Invest. 2000; 106: 655-662
- Nuclear sequestration of δ-sarcoglycan disrupts the nuclear localization of lamin A/C and emerin in cardiomyocytes.Hum Mol Genet. 2007; 16: 355-363
- 2019 HRS expert consensus statement on evaluation, risk stratification, and management of arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: e373-e409
- Clinical and functional characterization of TNNT2 mutations identified in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy.Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2009; 2: 306-313
- Disrupted mechanobiology links the molecular and cellular phenotypes in familial dilated cardiomyopathy.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2019; 116: 17831-17840
- KCNJ2 mutation in short QT syndrome 3 results in atrial fibrillation and ventricular proarrhythmia.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013; 110: 4291-4296
- Four TRPM4 cation channel mutations found in cardiac conduction diseases lead to altered protein stability.Front Physiol. 2018; 9: 177