Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Correlative anatomy for the invasive electrophysiologist: outflow tract and supravalvar arrhythmia.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2009; 20: 955-968
- Use of intracardiac echocardiography in interventional cardiology: working with the anatomy rather than fighting it.Circulation. 2018; 137: 2278-2294
- Heart and Coronary Arteries: An Anatomical Atlas for Clinical Diagnosis, Radiological Investigation, and Surgical Treatment.Springer-Verlag, New York1975
- The left ventricular ostium: an anatomic concept relevant to idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2008; 1: 396-404
- Coronary artery injury related to catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias: a systematic review.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 92-101
- Anatomical correlates relevant to ablation above the semilunar valves for the cardiac electrophysiologist: a study of 603 hearts.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2011; 30: 5-15
- Lessons learned from asymptomatic acute coronary occlusion complicating radiofrequency ablation of right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2015; 26: 1269-1272
- Catheter ablation in the right ventricular outflow tract associated with occlusion of left anterior descending coronary artery.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2017; 28: 347-350