Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac implantable electronic devices in patients with left ventricular assist systems.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 1483-1493
- Multicenter experience of concomitant use of left ventricular assist devices and subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 1261-1262
- Electrocardiographic changes after implantation of a left ventricular assist device—potential implications for subcutaneous defibrillator therapy.J Electrocardiol. 2019; 52: 29-34
- ICD lead parameters, performance, and adverse events following continuous-flow LVAD implantation.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2014; 37: 464-472
- Prospective evaluation of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator lead function during and after left ventricular assist device implantation.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2016; 2: 343-354
- Prospective blinded evaluation of a novel sensing methodology designed to reduce inappropriate shocks by the subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 1515-1522
- Subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillators in patients with left ventricular assist devices: case report and comprehensive review.Eur Heart J Case Rep. 2019; 3: 5-7
- Subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator shocks after left ventricular assist device implantation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2016; 9: 1-3
- Subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillator (S-ICD) shocks in a patient with a left ventricular assist device.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 41: 309-311
- Troubleshooting electromagnetic interference in a patient with centrifugal flow left ventricular assist device and subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillator.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2018; 29: 477-481
- Left ventricular assist device in a patient with a concomitant subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillator.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2013; 6: e32-e33
- Subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator implantation in a patient with a left ventricular assist device already in place.Tex Heart Inst J. 2015; 42: 140-143
- No electromagnetic interference occurred in a patient with a HeartMate II left ventricular assist system and a subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.Tex Heart Inst J. 2016; 43: 183-185
Drs Black-Maier and Barnett have received educational support from Boston Scientific. Dr Lewis serves as a consultant to Philips, Medtronic, and Boston Scientific. Dr Piccini receives grants for clinical research from Abbott, the American Heart Association, the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation, Bayer, Boston Scientific, the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, and Philips and serves as a consultant to Abbott, Allergan, ARCA Biopharma, Biotronik, Boston Scientific, LivaNova, Medtronic, Milestone, Myokardia, Sanofi, Philips, and UptoDate. Dr Pokorney has received research grants from Boston Scientific, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, and Gilead and consulting support from Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, and Zoll. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.