Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Atypical fast-slow atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia incorporating a "superior" slow pathway: A distinct supraventricular tachyarrhythmia.Circulation. 2016; 133: 114-123
- Diagnosis and ablation of long RP supraventricular tachycardias.Curr Treat Options Cardiovasc Med. 2015; 17: 12
- A technique for the rapid diagnosis of atrial tachycardia in the electrophysiology laboratory.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 33: 775-781
- Double atrial responses to a single ventricular impulse in long RP' tachycardia.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1996; 19: 403-410
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: There are no conflicts of interest.