Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiofrequency ablation of frequent, idiopathic premature ventricular complexes: comparison with a control group without intervention.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 863-867
- Effect of ablation of frequent premature ventricular complexes on left ventricular function in patients with nonischemic cardiomyopathy.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 706-713
- Risk stratification in patients with frequent premature ventricular complexes in the absence of known heart disease.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 423-430
- An improved MR imaging technique for the visualization of myocardial infarction.Radiology. 2001; 218: 215-223
- Assessment of radiofrequency ablation lesions by CMR imaging after ablation of idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2010; 3: 278-285
- Accurate and objective infarct sizing by contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in a canine myocardial infarction model.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 2383-2389
- Results and efficiency of programmed ventricular stimulation with four extrastimuli compared with one, two, and three extrastimuli.Circulation. 1994; 90: 2827-2832
- Mapping and ablation of epicardial idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias from within the coronary venous system.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2010; 3: 274-279
- Intramural idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias originating in the intraventricular septum: mapping and ablation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2012; 5: 258-263
- Left ventricular mass predicts heart failure not related to previous myocardial infarction: the Cardiovascular Health Study.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 741-747
- The relationship of left ventricular mass and geometry to incident cardiovascular events: the MESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis) study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 2148-2155
- Age-related left ventricular remodeling and associated risk for cardiovascular outcomes: the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2009; 2: 191-198
- Assessment of myocardial scarring improves risk stratification in patients evaluated for cardiac defibrillator implantation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 408-420
- Left ventricular dyssynchrony predicts the cardiomyopathy associated with premature ventricular contractions.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 2870-2882
- Impact of QRS duration of frequent premature ventricular complexes on the development of cardiomyopathy.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 1460-1464
- Predictors of recovery of left ventricular dysfunction after ablation of frequent ventricular premature depolarizations.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 1465-1472
- Premature ventricular complex-induced cardiomyopathy.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 537-550
- Impact of radiofrequency ablation of frequent post-infarction premature ventricular complexes on left ventricular ejection fraction.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 1543-1549
Funding sources: This research was supported by funding from the French National Research Agency (ANR) under Grant Agreements Equipex MUSIC ANR-11-EQPX-0030 and IHU LIRYC ANR-10-IAHU-04 ; and from the European Research Council under Grant Agreement ERC No. 715093 .
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.