Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of premature ventricular complexes from right ventricular outflow tract improves left ventricular dilation and clinical status in patients without structural heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1259-1265
- Reversal of cardiomyopathy in patients with repetitive monomorphic ventricular ectopy originating from the right ventricular outflow tract.Circulation. 2005; 112: 1092-1097
- Neurohormonal, structural, and functional recovery pattern after premature ventricular complex ablation is independent of structural heart disease status in patients with depressed left ventricular ejection fraction: a prospective multicenter study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 1195-1202
- Radiofrequency ablation of premature ventricular ectopy improves the efficacy of cardiac resynchronization therapy in nonresponders.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1531-1539
- 2019 HRS/EHRA/APHRS/LAHRS expert consensus statement on catheter ablation of ventricular arrhythmias.Europace. 2019; 21: 1143-1144
- Repeated 1 hour electrocardiographic monitoring of survivors of myocardial infarction at 6 month intervals: arrhythmia detection and relation to prognosis.Am J Cardiol. 1981; 47: 1197-1204
- Ventricular premature beats and mortality after myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1977; 297: 750-757
- Impact of radiofrequency ablation of frequent post-infarction premature ventricular complexes on left ventricular ejection fraction.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 1543-1549
- Influence of baseline QRS on the left ventricular ejection fraction recovery after frequent premature ventricular complex ablation.Europace. 2020; 22: 274-280
- Three-dimensional architecture of scar and conducting channels based on high resolution ce-CMR: insights for ventricular tachycardia ablation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2013; 6: 528-537
- Prevalence and prognostic significance of ventricular arrhythmias after acute myocardial infarction in the fibrinolytic era. GISSI-2 results.Circulation. 1993; 87: 312-322
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Suppression Trial (CAST) Investigators. Preliminary report: effect of encainide and flecainide on mortality in a randomized trial of arrhythmia suppression after myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 406-412
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Suppression Trial II (CAST II) Investigators. Effect of the antiarrhythmic agent moricizine on survival after myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 227-233
- Reversal of outflow tract ventricular premature depolarization-induced cardiomyopathy with ablation: effect of residual arrhythmia burden and preexisting cardiomyopathy on outcome.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 1608-1614
- Beneficial effects of catheter ablation of frequent premature ventricular complexes on left ventricular function.Heart. 2014; 100: 787-793
- Influence of myocardial scar on the response to frequent premature ventricular complex ablation.Heart. 2019; 105: 378-383
- An easy-to-use, operator-independent, clinical model to predict the left vs. right ventricular outflow tract origin of ventricular arrhythmias.Europace. 2015; 17: 1122-1128
- Prediction of premature ventricular complex origin in left vs. right ventricular outflow tract: a novel anatomical imaging approach.Europace. 2019; 21: 147-153
- Mortality and morbidity reduction after frequent premature ventricular complexes ablation in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction.Europace. 2019; 21: 1079-1087
- Ablation of frequent PVC in patients meeting criteria for primary prevention ICD implant: safety of withholding the implant.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 2434-2442
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose other than those listed in disclosures.
Disclosures: Dr Teres is supported by a research fellowship grant from the Swiss Heart Rhythm Foundation. Drs Berruezo and Mont are shareholders of Galgo Medical SL. All other authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.