Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reduction in inappropriate therapy and mortality through ICD programming.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 2275-2283
- Very high rate programming in primary prevention patients with reduced ejection fraction implanted with a defibrillator: results from a large multicenter controlled study.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 211-217
- 2019 HRS/EHRA/APHRS/LAHRS focused update to 2015 expert consensus statement on optimal implantable cardioverter-defibrillator programming and testing.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: e220-e228
- Failure to treat life-threatening ventricular tachyarrhythmias in contemporary implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: implications for strategic programming.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017; 10e005305
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.