Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electroanatomic substrate and outcome of catheter ablative therapy for ventricular tachycardia in setting of right ventricular cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 2004; 110: 2293-2298
- Left-dominant arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy: an under-recognized clinical entity.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 2175-2187
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy: evaluation of the current diagnostic criteria and differential diagnosis.Eur Heart J. 2020; 41: 1414-1429
- Diagnosis of arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia: proposed modification of the task force criteria.Circulation. 2010; 121: 1533-1541
- Sustained ventricular tachycardia: role of the 12-lead electrocardiogram in localizing site of origin.Circulation. 1981; 64: 257-272
- Significance of right bundle-branch block patterns during pervenous ventricular pacing.Br Heart J. 1969; 31: 285-290
- Right bundle branch block-like pattern during uncomplicated right ventricular pacing and the effect of pacing site.Am J Cardiol. 2016; 117: 935-939
- Ventricular tachycardia mapping and ablation in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia: lessons learned.World J Cardiol. 2014; 6: 959-967
- Long-term outcome with catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia in patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 1413-1421
- Linear ablation lesions for control of unmappable ventricular tachycardia in patients with ischemic and nonischemic cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 2000; 101: 1288-1296
- Epicardial substrate and outcome with epicardial ablation of ventricular tachycardia in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia.Circulation. 2009; 120: 366-375
- Electroanatomic substrate and ablation outcome for suspected epicardial ventricular tachycardia in left ventricular nonischemic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 799-808
- Quantitative comparison of spontaneous and paced 12-lead electrocardiogram during right ventricular outflow tract ventricular tachycardia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 2046-2053
- Characterization of endocardial electrophysiological substrate in patients with nonischemic cardiomyopathy and monomorphic ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 2003; 108: 704-710
- Site-specific twelve-lead ECG features to identify an epicardial origin for left ventricular tachycardia in the absence of myocardial infarction.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 1403-1410
- ECG criteria to identify epicardial ventricular tachycardia in nonischemic cardiomyopathy.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2010; 3: 63-71
- Diagnostic specificity of basal inferoseptal triangular late gadolinium enhancement for identification of cardiac sarcoidosis.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 12: 2574-2576
Funding Sources: This work was supported by the Katherine J. Miller EP Research Fund, the F Harlan Batrus EP Research Fund, and the Winkelman Family Fund in Cardiovascular Innovation. Disclosures: Dr Marchlinski has served as a consultant for Abbot Medical, Biosense Webster, Biotronik, and Medtronic Inc. All other authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.