Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Executive summary: HRS/EHRA/APHRS expert consensus statement on the diagnosis and management of patients with inherited primary arrhythmia syndromes.Europace. 2013; 15: 1389-1406
- Genetic testing in the long QT syndrome: development and validation of an efficient approach to genotyping in clinical practice.J Am Med Assoc. 2005; 294: 2975-2980
- Genotype-phenotype correlation in the long-QT syndrome: gene-specific triggers for life-threatening arrhythmias.Circulation. 2001; 103: 89-95
- Auditory stimuli as a trigger for arrhythmic events differentiate HERG-related (LQTS2) patients from KVLQT1-related patients (LQTS1).J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 33: 327-332
- Comparison of clinical and genetic variables of cardiac events associated with loud noise versus swimming among subjects with the long QT syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 84: 876-879
- Swimming, a gene-specific arrhythmogenic trigger for inherited long QT syndrome.Mayo Clin Proc. 1999; 74: 1088-1094
- Long QT syndrome is associated with an increased burden of diabetes, psychiatric and neurological comorbidities: a nationwide cohort study.Open Heart. 2019; 6e001161
- “Autonomic conflict”: a different way to die during cold water immersion?.J Physiol. 2012; 590: 3219-3230
- Effectiveness of beta-blockers depending on the genotype of congenital long-QT syndrome: a meta-analysis.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0185680
- Accurate electrocardiographic assessment of the QT interval: teach the tangent.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 1015-1018
- Trigger-specific risk factors and response to therapy in long QT syndrome type 2.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 1797-1805
- The response of the QT interval to the brief tachycardia provoked by standing: a bedside test for diagnosing long QT syndrome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 1955-1961
- Effect of beta-blockers on QT dynamics in the long QT syndrome: measuring the benefit.Europace. 2014; 16: 1847-1851
- β-Blocker adherence in familial long QT syndrome.Circ Arrhythmia Electrophysiol. 2016; 9e003591
- Sympathetic nerve activity and simulated diving in healthy humans.Auton Neurosci Basic Clin. 2014; 181: 74-78
- The mechanism of pause-induced torsade de pointes in long QT syndrome.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2005; 16: 981-987
- Trigger-specific ion-channel mechanisms, risk factors, and response to therapy in type 1 long QT syndrome.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 49-56
- Inaccurate electrocardiographic interpretation of long QT: the majority of physicians cannot recognize a long QT when they see one.Heart Rhythm. 2005; 2: 569-574
Funding sources: This research was made possible with support from the Danish Heart Foundation (Grant 17-R115-A7532-22065), Elite Research Scholarship by the Danish Ministry of Science, fondsbørsvekselerer Henry Hansen og hustrus legat, and the FUKAP Foundation. Disclosures: All authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.
Clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT03291145.