Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ventricular arrhythmia storms in postinfarction patients with implantable defibrillators for primary prevention indications: a MADIT-II substudy.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 1395-1402
- Ventricular tachycardia ablation versus escalation of antiarrhythmic drugs.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 111-121
- Freedom from recurrent ventricular tachycardia after catheter ablation is associated with improved survival in patients with structural heart disease: an International VT Ablation Center Collaborative Group study.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1997-2007
- Prophylactic catheter ablation for induced monomorphic ventricular tachycardia in patients with implantable cardioverter defibrillators as primary prevention.Europace. 2013; 15: 1507-1515
- Ablation of stable VTs versus substrate ablation in ischemic cardiomyopathy: the VISTA randomized multicenter trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 2872-2882
- 2019 HRS/EHRA/APHRS/LAHRS expert consensus statement on catheter ablation of ventricular arrhythmias.Europace. 2019; 35: 323-484
- Elimination of local abnormal ventricular activities: a new end point for substrate modification in patients with scar-related ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2184-2196
- Long-term outcome of substrate modification in ablation of post-myocardial infarction ventricular tachycardia.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2018; 11e005635
- Signals and signal processing for the electrophysiologist. Part I: electrogram acquisition.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2011; 4: 965-973
- Catheter ablation of stable ventricular tachycardia before defibrillator implantation in patients with coronary heart disease (VTACH): an on-treatment analysis.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2013; 24: 525-529
- Patients treated with catheter ablation for ventricular tachycardia after an ICD shock have lower long-term rates of death and heart failure hospitalization than do patients treated with medical management only.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 533-540
- Substrate mapping for unstable ventricular tachycardia.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 569-583
- Substrate ablation of ventricular tachycardia: late potentials, scar dechanneling, local abnormal ventricular activities, core isolation, and homogenization.Card Electrophysiol Clin. 2017; 9: 81-91
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.