Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 5-year outcomes after left atrial appendage closure: from the PREVAIL and PROTECT AF trials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 2964-2975
- Intracardiac versus transesophageal echocardiographic guidance for left atrial appendage occlusion: the LAAO Italian Multicenter Registry.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11: 1086-1092
- Left atrial appendage closure with the Watchman device using intracardiac vs transesophageal echocardiography: procedural and cost considerations.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 334-342
- Outcomes of routine intracardiac echocardiography to guide left atrial appendage occlusion.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 393-400
- Intracardiac versus transesophageal echocardiography for left atrial appendage occlusion with Watchman.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 90: 331-338
- The use of cardiac-CT alone to exclude left atrial thrombus before atrial fibrillation ablation: efficiency, safety, and cost analysis.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 41: 727-733
- Comparison of intracardiac echocardiography and transesophageal echocardiography for imaging of the right and left atrial appendages.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 1890-1897
Funding sources/Disclosures: Dr Valderrábano was funded by the National Institutes of Health / National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grant RO1 HL 115003 and the Charles Burnett III and Lois and Carl David endowments. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.