Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2021 ISHNE/HRS/EHRA/APHRS collaborative statement on mHealth in Arrhythmia Management: Digital Medical Tools for Heart Rhythm Professionals.Cardiovascular Digital Health Journal. 2021; 2: 4-54
- Digital health: a path to validation.NPJ Digit Med. 2019; 2: 38
- New technologies, new disparities: the intersection of electronic health and digital health literacy.Int J Cardiol. 2019; 292: 280-282
- Development of the Digital Health Literacy Instrument: measuring a broad spectrum of Health 1.0 and Health 2.0 skills.J Med Internet Res. 2017; 19: e27
- Use of extended realities in cardiology.Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2020; 30: 143-148
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.