Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The rational for isolation of the left atrial pulmonary venous component to control atrial fibrillation: a review article.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 1392-1398
- Evaluation of left atrial linear ablation using contiguous and optimized radiofrequency lesions: the ALINE study.Europace. 2018; 20: 401-409
- Endo-/epicardial catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: feasibility, outcome, insights into arrhythmia mechanisms.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2018; 11e005748
- Roof-dependent atrial flutter with an epicardial component: role of the septopulmonary bundle.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 1159-1163
- Heart musculature of the atria.Am J Anat. 1920; 27: 255-277
- Architecture of atrial musculature in humans.Br Heart J. 1995; 73: 559-565
- Anatomy of the left atrium: implications for radiofrequency ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1999; 10: 1525-1533
- Atrial structures and fibres: morphologic bases of atrial conduction.Cardiovasc Res. 2002; 54: 325-336
- MARSHALL bundles elimination, Pulmonary veins isolation and Lines completion for ANatomical ablation of persistent atrial fibrillation: MARSHALL-PLAN case series.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 7-15
- Techniques, evaluation, and consequences of linear block at the left atrial roof in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: a prospective randomized study.Circulation. 2005; 112: 3688-3696
- Mathematical modeling of epicardial RF ablation of atrial tissue with overlying epicardial fat.Open Biomed Eng J. 2010; 4: 47-55
Funding sources: This work was supported by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (grant no. IHU LIRYC ANR-10-IAHU-04 ).
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.