Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2016 ESC guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with EACTS.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 2893-2962
- Transthoracic cardioversion of atrial fibrillation: comparison of rectilinear biphasic versus damped sine wave monophasic shocks.Circulation. 2000; 101: 1282-1287
- Anterior-posterior versus anterior-lateral electrode positions for external cardioversion of atrial fibrillation: a randomised trial.Lancet. 2002; 360: 1275-1279
- Clinical correlates of immediate success and outcome at 1-year follow-up of real-world cardioversion of atrial fibrillation: the Euro Heart Survey.Europace. 2012; 14: 666-674
- Transthoracic resistance in human defibrillation: influence of body weight, chest size, serial shocks, paddle size and paddle contact pressure.Circulation. 1981; 63: 676-682
- Factors affecting transthoracic impedance during electrical cardioversion.Am J Cardiol. 1988; 62: 1048-1052
- Active compression cardioversion for refractory atrial fibrillation.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 80: 354-355
- 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: e1-e76
- Sternal fracture after elective electrical cardioversion of atrial fibrillation.Clin Res Cardiol. 2011; 100: 261-262
- The optimal technique for electrical cardioversion of atrial fibrillation.Clin Cardiol. 1994; 17: 79-84
- Effect of applying force to self-adhesive electrodes on transthoracic impedance: implications for electrical cardioversion.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2016; 39: 1141-1147
- Determining the optimal paddle force for external defibrillation.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 812-813
- Relationship between canine transthoracic impedance and defibrillation threshold: evidence for current-based defibrillation.J Clin Invest. 1987; 80: 797-803
- Systematic electrocardioversion for atrial fibrillation and role of antiarrhythmic drugs: a substudy of the SAFE-T trial.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 152-155
Fundign sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.