- January C.T.
- Wann L.S.
- Calkins H.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence of newly detected atrial arrhythmias via implantable devices in patients with a prior history of thromboembolic events.Stroke. 2010; 41: 256-260
- The relationship between daily atrial tachyarrhythmia burden from implantable device diagnostics and stroke risk: the TRENDS study.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2009; 2: 474-480
- ASSERT Investigators. Subclinical atrial fibrillation and the risk of stroke.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 120-129
- 2019 AHA/ACC/HRS focused update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society in Collaboration With the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.Circulation. 2019; 140: e125-e151
- Subclinical device-detected atrial fibrillation and stroke risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 1407-1415
- Predicting determinants of atrial fibrillation or flutter for therapy elucidation in patients at risk for thromboembolic events (PREDATE AF) study.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 955-961
- Incidence of previously undiagnosed atrial fibrillation using insertable cardiac monitors in a high-risk population: the REVEAL AF study.JAMA Cardiol. 2017; 2: 1120-1127
- Relationship between device-detected burden and duration of atrial fibrillation and risk of ischemic stroke.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 338-346
- Clinical implications of brief device-detected atrial tachyarrhythmias in a cardiac rhythm management device population: results from the Registry of Atrial Tachycardia and Atrial Fibrillation Episodes.Circulation. 2016; 134: 1130-1140
- CHA2DS2-VASc and CHADS2 scores predict adverse clinical events in patients with pacemakers and sinus node dysfunction independent of atrial fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2015; 31: 1004-1011
- CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-VASc score to assess risk of stroke and death in patients paced for sick sinus syndrome.Heart. 2013; 99: 843-848
- Atrial high-rate episodes and thromboembolism in patients without atrial fibrillation: the West Birmingham Atrial Fibrillation Project.Int J Cardiol. 2019; 292: 126-130
- Presence and duration of atrial fibrillation detected by continuous monitoring: crucial implications for the risk of thromboembolic events.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2009; 20: 241-248
- TRENDS Investigators. Temporal relationship of atrial tachyarrhythmias, cerebrovascular events, and systemic emboli based on stored device data: a subgroup analysis of TRENDS.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 1416-1423
- Temporal relationship between subclinical atrial fibrillation and embolic events.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2094-2099
- Randomized trial of atrial arrhythmia monitoring to guide anticoagulation in patients with implanted defibrillator and resynchronization devices.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 1660-1668
- Device detected subclinical atrial tachyarrhythmias: definition, implications and management—an European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) consensus document.Europace. 2017; 19: 1556-1578
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.