Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- When Gender Diversity Makes Firms More Productive.Harvard Business Review Press, Boston, MA2019
- Quality at the American Society for Radiation Oncology Annual Meeting: gender balance among invited speakers and associations with panel success.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2019; 104: 987-996
- Not “pulling up the ladder”: women who organize conference symposia provide greater opportunities for women to speak at conservation conferences.PLoS One. 2016; 11e0160015
This study was not commissioned by the Heart Rhythm Society, which had no influence in the writing or peer review of the article.
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.