- Reciprocating tachycardia in overt and latent preexcitation: influence of functional bundle branch block on the rate of tachycardia.Eur J Cardiol. 1974; 1: 423-436
- Ventriculo-atrial conduction time during reciprocating tachycardia with intermittent bundle-branch block in Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.Br Heart J. 1976; 38: 1058-1064
- Localization of the accessory pathways in the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome from the ventriculo-atrial conduction time of right ventricular apical extrasystoles.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1983; 6: 260-267
- Changes in ventriculoatrial intervals with bundle branch block aberration during reciprocating tachycardia in patients with accessory atrioventricular pathways.Circulation. 1982; 66: 196-201
- Quantitative effects of functional bundle branch block in patients with atrioventricular reentrant tachycardia.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 85: 826-831
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose. Disclosures: The authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.