Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcomes of persistent and long-standing persistent atrial fibrillation ablation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Europace. 2018; 20: f366-f376
- Characterization of complex atrial tachycardia in patients with previous atrial interventions using high-resolution mapping.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 815-826
- Approaches to catheter ablation for persistent atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 1812-1822
- MARSHALL bundles elimination, Pulmonary veins isolation and Lines completion for ANatomical ablation of persistent atrial fibrillation: MARSHALL-PLAN case series.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 7-15
- Myocardial coverage of the coronary sinus and related veins.Clin Anat. 1992; 5: 1-15
- Acute and mid-term outcome of ethanol infusion of vein of Marshall for the treatment of perimitral flutter.Europace. 2020; 22: 1252-1260
- Ethanol infusion in the vein of Marshall facilitates mitral isthmus ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 1207-1215
- Five-year outcome of catheter ablation of persistent atrial fibrillation using termination of atrial fibrillation as a procedural endpoint.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 18-24
- Effect of catheter ablation with vein of Marshall ethanol infusion vs catheter ablation alone on persistent atrial fibrillation: The VENUS randomized clinical trial.JAMA-J Am Med Assoc. 2020; 324: 1620-1628
- Roof-dependent atrial flutter with an epicardial component: role of the septopulmonary bundle.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 1159-1163
- Durability of posterior wall isolation after catheter ablation among patients with recurrent atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1740-1744
- Isolating the posterior left atrium and pulmonary veins with a “box” lesion set: use of epicardial ablation to complete electrical isolation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2008; 19: 326-329
- Epicardial connections involving pulmonary veins the prevalence, predictors, and implications for ablation outcome.Circ Arrhythmia Electrophysiol. 2020; 13e007544
- Percutaneous epicardial ablation of atrial fibrillation.Card Electrophysiol Clin. 2020; 12: 371-381
- Endo-/epicardial catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.Circ Arrhythmia Electrophysiol. 2018; 11e005748
- Epicardial-endocardial breakthrough during stable atrial macroreentry: evidence from ultra–high-resolution 3-dimensional mapping.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1200-1207
- Long-term efficacy and safety of adjunctive ethanol infusion into the vein of Marshall during catheter ablation for nonparoxysmal atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 1215-1228
- Ethanol infusion for Marshall bundle epicardial connections in Marshall bundle related atrial tachycardias following atrial fibrillation ablation: the accessibility and success rate of ethanol infusion by using a femoral approach.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 1443-1451
- Ligament and vein of Marshall: a therapeutic opportunity in atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 593-601
Funding sources/Disclosures: This study received financial support from the French Government as part of the “Investments for the Future” program managed by the National Research Agency ( ANR ), Grant Reference ANR-10-IAHU-04. Dr Ramirez is supported by a Canadian Institutes of Health Research Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship. Dr Krisai is supported by the University of Basel , the Mach-Gaensslen Foundation , and the Bangerter-Rhyner Foundation . Drs Derval, Duchateau, Sacher, Mahida, and Pambrun received modest consulting fees and speaking honoraria from Biosense Webster . Drs Derval, Sacher, and Jaïs received modest speaking honoraria from Boston Scientific. All other authors have reported that they have no relationship relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.