Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The nomenclature, definition and classification of cardiac structures in the setting of heterotaxy.Cardiol Young. 2007; 17: 1-28
- Cardiac rhythm disturbances in heterotaxy syndrome.Pediatr Cardiol. 2019; 40: 909-913
- Heterotaxy is not a risk factor for adverse long-term outcomes after Fontan completion.Ann Thorac Surg. 2020; 110: 646-653
- Twin atrioventricular nodes, arrhythmias, and survival in pediatric and adult patients with heterotaxy syndrome.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 605-612
- Atrioventricular reciprocating tachycardia involving twin atrioventricular nodes in patients with complex congenital heart disease.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2001; 12: 671-679
- Heterotaxy syndrome and associated arrhythmias in pediatric patients.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 548-554
- Electrophysiology study for complex supraventricular tachycardia in congenital heart disease patients with single-ventricle physiology.J Am Heart Assoc. 2016; 5e004504
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.