Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pacing parameters and success rates of permanent His-bundle pacing in patients with narrow QRS: a single-centre experience.Europace. 2019; 21: 763-770
- Permanent His-bundle pacing: long-term lead performance and clinical outcomes.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 696-702
- Clinical outcomes of selective versus nonselective His bundle pacing.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 766-774
- His bundle pacing.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 927-947
- The efficacy of His bundle pacing: lessons learned from implementation for the first time at an experienced electrophysiology center.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 1397-1406
- Long term performance and safety of His bundle pacing: a multicenter experience.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 1594-1601
- Clinical outcomes of His bundle pacing compared to right ventricular pacing.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 2319-2330
- 2018 ACC/AHA/HRS guideline on the evaluation and management of patients with bradycardia and cardiac conduction delay: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: e51-e156
- His bundle pacing, learning curve, procedure characteristics, safety, and feasibility: Insights from a large international observational study.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 1984-1993
- Permanent His bundle pacing: recommendations from a Multicenter His Bundle Pacing Collaborative Working Group for standardization of definitions, implant measurements, and follow-up.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 460-468
- Novel method for assessment of His bundle pacing morphology using near field and far field device electrograms.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12: 1-11
- Electrocardiographic characterization of non-selective His-bundle pacing: validation of novel diagnostic criteria.Europace. 2019; 21: 1857-1864
- Electrophysiologic insights into site of atrioventricular block lessons from permanent His bundle pacing.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 1: 571-581
- Complication rates associated with pacemaker or implantable cardioverter-defibrillator generator replacements and upgrade procedures: results from the REPLACE registry.Circulation. 2010; 122: 1553-1561
- Anatomy of the cardiac conduction system.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 44: 15-25
- Variable arrangement of the atrioventricular conduction axis within the triangle of Koch: implications for permanent His bundle pacing.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 362-377
- Left bundle branch pacing is the best approach to physiological pacing.Heart Rhythm O2. 2020; 1: 59-67
- Initial experience, safety and feasibility of left bundle branch area pacing: a multicenter prospective study.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 1773-1782
Funding sources: Dr Huizar has received research support from Abbott . Dr Kaszala has received research support from Boston Scientific and Abbott . Disclosures: Dr Koneru has received teaching honoraria from Medtronic and Biotronik; and fellowship support from Boston Scientific , Biosense Webster , Medtronic , and Abbott Medical. Dr Ellenbogen has served as consultant to, receive honoraria from, served as DSMB Chair, and received research support from Medtronic . Dr Padala has served as consultant to Medtronic. All other authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.