Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ablation of electrograms with an isolated, delayed component as treatment of unmappable monomorphic ventricular tachycardias in patients with structural heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 81-92
- Substrate mapping and ablation for ventricular tachycardia: the LAVA approach.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2015; 26: 464-471
- Catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia after myocardial infarction: relation of endocardial sinus rhythm late potentials to the reentry circuit.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 1015-1023
- Infarct-related ventricular tachycardia: redefining the electrophysiological substrate of the isthmus during sinus rhythm.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 1033-1048
- Catheter ablation of stable ventricular tachycardia before defibrillator implantation in patients with coronary heart disease (VTACH): a multicentre randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2010; 375: 31-40
- Targeted ablation of ventricular tachycardia guided by wavefront discontinuities during sinus rhythm: a new functional substrate mapping strategy.Circulation. 2019; 140: 1383-1397
- Multicenter study of ischemic ventricular tachycardia ablation with decrement-evoked potential (DEEP) mapping with extra stimulus.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 307-315
- Multicenter study of dynamic high-density functional substrate mapping improves identification of substrate targets for ischemic ventricular tachycardia ablation.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 1783-1793
- Close-coupled pacing to identify the “functional” substrate of ventricular tachycardia: long-term outcomes of the paced electrogram feature analysis technique.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 723-731
- Ventricular mapping during atrial and ventricular pacing: relationship of multipotential electrograms to ventricular tachycardia reentry circuits after myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 2002; 23: 1131
- An activation-repolarization time metric to predict localized regions of high susceptibility to re-entry.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1644-1653
- Evaluation of the reentry vulnerability index to predict ventricular tachycardia circuits using high-density contact mapping.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 576-583
Funding sources/Disclosures: Dr Lambiase was supported by University College London/University College London Hospitals (UCL/UCLH) Biomedicine National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) and Barts Biomedical Research Unit (BRU). Dr Lambiase discloses research grants and speaker fees from Boston Scientific , Abbott, and Medtronic.