Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Early rhythm-control therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1305-1316
- A comparison of rate control and rhythm control in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1825-1833
- Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation with heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 417-427
- Effect of catheter ablation vs antiarrhythmic drug therapy on mortality, stroke, bleeding, and cardiac arrest among patients with atrial fibrillation: the CABANA randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2019; 321: 1261-1274
- The role of timing in treatment of atrial fibrillation: an AFFIRM substudy.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 674-681
- Mobile health technology to improve care for patients with atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 75: 1523-1534
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: Dr Kowey is a consultant for Medtronic, Sanofi, InCarda, Milestone, Novartis, Acesion, Johnson & Johnson, BMS, Boehringer, and Pfizer; chairs the NCDR EP steering committee at the ACC; has equity interest in Biotelemetry; has served on the steering committee of the CABANA trial; and was a subinvestigator for the AFFIRM trial. All other authors have reported that they have relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.