Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trends of cardiovascular implantable electronic device infection in 3 decades: a population-based study.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 1071-1080
- Cardiovascular implantable electronic device infection: procedure versus lifetime risk.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 1081-1083
- 2017 HRS expert consensus statement on cardiovascular implantable electronic device lead management and extraction.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: e503-e551
- Staphylococcus bacteremia without evidence of cardiac implantable electronic device infection.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 752-759
- Risk factors for 1-year mortality among patients with cardiac implantable electronic device infection undergoing transvenous lead extraction: the impact of the infection type and the presence of vegetation on survival.Europace. 2014; 16: 1490-1495
- Microbiology of cardiac implantable electronic device infections.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2016; 2: 498-505
- Management of bacteremia in patients living with cardiovascular implantable electronic devices.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 2247-2252
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: Dr Tarakji serves as a consultant to and on the advisory board of Medtronic, AliveCor, and Janssen.