Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
David. Psalm 139:14. Circa 1000 BC (speculative location).
- MOde Selection Trial Investigators. Adverse effect of ventricular pacing on heart failure and atrial fibrillation among patients with normal baseline QRS duration in a clinical trial of pacemaker therapy for sinus node dysfunction.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2932-2937
- Incidence and predictors of right ventricular pacing-induced cardiomyopathy.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 1619-1625
- Permanent, direct His-bundle pacing: a novel approach to cardiac pacing in patients with normal His-Purkinje activation.Circulation. 2000; 101: 869-877
- Permanent His-bundle pacing: long-term lead performance and clinical outcomes.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 696-702
- Intermediate-term performance and safety of His-bundle pacing leads: a single-center experience.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 743-749
- Electrophysiologic insights into site of atrioventricular block: lessons from permanent His bundle pacing.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 1: 571-581
- Long-term performance and safety of His bundle pacing: a multicenter experience.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 1594-1601
- Clinical outcomes of His bundle pacing compared to right ventricular pacing.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 2319-2330
- Acute His-bundle injury current during permanent His-bundle pacing predicts excellent pacing outcomes.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 38: 540-546
- Clinical outcomes of selective versus nonselective His bundle pacing.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 766-774
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.