Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The ligament of Marshall: a structural analysis in human hearts with implications for atrial arrhythmias.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1324-1327
- Effect of catheter ablation with vein of Marshall ethanol infusion vs catheter ablation alone on persistent atrial fibrillation: the VENUS randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2020; 324: 1620-1628
- The role of Marshall bundle epicardial connections in atrial tachycardias after atrial fibrillation ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 1341-1347
- Mechanism of recurrence of atrial tachycardia: comparison between first versus redo procedures in a high-resolution mapping system.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2020; 13e007273
- Impact of vein of Marshall ethanol infusion on mitral isthmus block: efficacy and durability.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2020; 13e008884
- MARSHALL bundles elimination, Pulmonary veins isolation and Lines completion for ANatomical ablation of persistent atrial fibrillation: MARSHALL-PLAN case series.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 7-15
- Coronary venous anatomy and anomalies.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2020; 14: 80-86
- The architecture of the left lateral atrial wall: a particular anatomic region with implications for ablation of atrial fibrillation.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 356-362
- Atrial veins of the human heart.Clin Anat. 1995; 8: 169-189
- Evidence of relevant electrical connection between the left atrial appendage and the great cardiac vein during catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 1039-1046
Funding sources: Dr Krisai is supported by the University of Basel , the Mach-Gaensslen Foundation , Switzerland and the Bangerter-Rhyner Foundation . Disclosures: All authors have reported that they no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.