Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ventricular Tachycardia ablation: past, present, and future perspectives.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 1363-1383
- Electrogram recording and analyzing techniques to optimize selection of target sites for ablation of cardiac arrhythmias.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 42: 1503-1516
- Ablation of stable VTs versus substrate ablation in ischemic cardiomyopathy: the VISTA randomized multicenter trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 2872-2882
- Activation time determination by high-resolution unipolar and bipolar extracellular electrograms in the canine heart.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1995; 6: 174-188
- Substrate mapping for ventricular tachycardia assumptions and misconceptions.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 1: 341-352
- Infarct-related ventricular tachycardia: redefining the electrophysiological substrate of the isthmus during sinus rhythm.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 1033-1048
- Circuit determinants of ventricular tachycardia cycle length: characterization of fast and unstable human VT.Circulation. 2021; 143: 212-226
- Elimination of local abnormal ventricular activities: a new end point for substrate modification in patients with scar-related ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2184-2196
- Late potentials abolition as an additional technique for reduction of arrhythmia recurrence in scar related ventricular tachycardia ablation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2012; 23: 621-627
- Automated isochronal late activation mapping to identify deceleration zones: rationale and methodology of a practical electroanatomic mapping approach for ventricular tachycardia ablation.Comput Biol Med. 2018; 102: 336-340
- Single-application radiofrequency interruption in a broad isthmus ventricular tachycardia by targeting the longest electrogram visualized using a new customized software (VEDUMap).J Innov Card Rhythm Manag. 2020; 12: 41-42
- Complete electroanatomic imaging of the diastolic pathway is associated with improved freedom from ventricular tachycardia recurrence.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2020; 13: 927-937
- Myocardial architecture and ventricular arrhythmogenesis.Circulation. 1998; 97: 1746-1754
- Gap junction remodeling in infarction: does it play a role in arrhythmogenesis?.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2000; 11: 488-490
- Dispersion of ventricular repolarization and refractory period.Cardiovasc Res. 2001; 50: 10-23
- Influences of anisotropic tissue structure on reentrant circuits in the epicardial border zone of subacute canine infarcts.Circ Res. 1988; 63: 182-206
- Ablation of reentry-vulnerable zones determined by left ventricular activation from multiple directions: a novel approach for ventricular tachycardia ablation: a multicenter study (PHYSIO-VT).Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2020; 13e008625
- Resolving myocardial activation with novel omnipolar electrograms.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2016; 9e004107
- Challenges and pitfalls of entrainment mapping of ventricular tachycardia.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017; 10e004560
- Catheter ablation for ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2750-2760
- Outer loop and isthmus in ventricular tachycardia circuits: characteristics and implications.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1719-1728
- Characterizing localized reentry with high-resolution mapping: evidence for multiple slow conducting isthmuses within the circuit.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 679-685
- Characteristics of electrograms recorded at reentry circuit sites and bystanders during ventricular tachycardia after myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 381-388
- Identification of reentry circuit sites during catheter mapping and radiofrequency ablation of ventricular tachycardia late after myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1993; 88: 1647-1670
Funding sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: Ms Niscola, Mr Calore, and Ms Fanti are currently Abbott employees. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.