Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Direct in vivo assessment of global and regional mechanoelectric feedback in the intact human heart.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 1406-1413
- Transmural dispersion of myofiber mechanics: implications for electrical heterogeneity in vivo.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 909-916
- Homogeneity out of heterogeneity.Circulation. 1989; 79: 712-717
- Mechano-electric interactions in heterogeneous myocardium: development of fundamental experimental and theoretical models.Prog Biophys Mol Biol. 2003; 82: 207-220
- Mechanical dyssynchrony in congestive heart failure: diagnostic and therapeutic implications.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 18-22
- Mechanoelectric feedback (transduction) in heart: concepts and implications.Cardiovasc Res. 1996; 32: 3-14
- Stretch-induced voltage changes in the isolated beating heart: importance of the timing of stretch and implications for stretch-activated ion channels.Cardiovasc Res. 1996; 32: 120-130
- Mechanisms of conduction slowing during myocardial stretch by ventricular volume loading in the rabbit.Am J Physiol. 2008; 295: H1270-H1278
- Cardiac mechano-electric coupling: acute effects of mechanical stimulation on heart rate and rhythm.Physiol Rev. 2021; 101: 37-92
- In vivo mechanisms precipitating torsades de pointes in a canine model of drug-induced long-QT1 syndrome.Cardiovasc Res. 2007; 76: 247-256
- Spatial correlation of action potential duration and diastolic dysfunction in transgenic and drug-induced LQT2 rabbits.Heart Rhythm. 2013; 10: 1533-1541
- Respiratory sinus arrhythmia in the denervated human heart.J Appl Physiol. 1989; 67: 1447-1455
- 2012 ACCF/AHA/HRS focused update incorporated into the ACCF/AHA/HRS 2008 guidelines for device-based therapy of cardiac rhythm abnormalities: a report of the ACCF/AHA Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the HRS.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: e6-e75
- Quantification of left ventricular systolic function by tissue Doppler echocardiography: added value of measuring pre- and postejection velocities in ischemic myocardium.Circulation. 2002; 105: 2071-2077
- Changes in myocardial repolarization in patients undergoing balloon valvuloplasty for congenital pulmonary stenosis: evidence for contraction-excitation feedback in humans.Circulation. 1988; 77: 70-77
- Effect of abrupt changes in ventricular loading on repolarization induced by transient aortic occlusion in humans.Am J Physiol. 1992; 263: H816-H823
Funding sources: The authors are members of the German Research Foundation Collaborative Research Centre 1425 (#422681845).
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.