Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A new technique to perform epicardial mapping in the electrophysiology laboratory.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1996; 7: 531-536
- Outcomes of catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia based on etiology in nonischemic heart disease: an international ventricular tachycardia ablation center collaborative study.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 1141-1150
- Complications and anticoagulation strategies for percutaneous epicardial ablation procedures.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2018; 11e006714
- “Needle-in-needle” epicardial access: preliminary observations with a modified technique for facilitating epicardial interventional procedures.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1691-1697
- A new era in epicardial access for the ablation of ventricular arrhythmias: the Epi-Co2 Registry.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 7: 85-96
- Unusual complications of percutaneous epicardial access and epicardial mapping and ablation of cardiac arrhythmias.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2011; 4: 882-888
- Epicardial Interventions: Impact of Liposomal Bupivacaine on Postprocedural Management (The EPI-LIBRE Study).Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2020; 13e007425
- The influence of fat thickness on the human epicardial bipolar electrogram characteristics: measurements on patients undergoing open-heart surgery.Europace. 2009; 11: 949-953
- Epicardial phrenic nerve displacement during catheter ablation of atrial and ventricular arrhythmias: procedural experience and outcomes.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 896-904
- Impact of irrigation flow rate and intrapericardial fluid on cooled-tip epicardial radiofrequency ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 1602-1611
Funding sources: This work did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Disclosures: Dr Kanagasundram reports speaking honoraria from Biosense Webster and Janssen Pharmaceuticals. Dr Stevenson reports speaking honoraria from Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Abbott, Johnson & Johnson, and Biotronik; and is co-holder of a patent for irrigated needle ablation that is consigned to Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Dr Richardson reports that he has no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.