Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Atrial tachycardia after ablation of persistent atrial fibrillation: identification of the critical isthmus with a combination of multielectrode activation mapping and targeted entrainment mapping.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2008; 1: 14-22
- Elimination of local abnormal ventricular activities: a new end point for substrate modification in patients with scar-related ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2184-2196
- Ultra high-density multipolar mapping with double ventricular access: a novel technique for ablation of ventricular tachycardia.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 49-56
- High-resolution mapping of ventricular: evaluation of a novel integrated multielectrode mapping and ablation catheter.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2017; 3: 220-231
- High-resolution mapping of ventricular: comparison between single and multielectrode catheters.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2016; 9: 1-11
- Impact of electrode type on mapping of scar-related VT.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2015; 26: 1213-1223
- Detailed analysis of the relation between bipolar electrode spacing and far- and near-field electrograms.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 66-77
- High-resolution mapping of scar-related atrial arrhythmias using smaller electrodes with closer interelectrode spacing.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 537-545
- Electrical activity, electrodes, and electrograms.1st ed. Understanding Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology: A Conceptually Guided Approach. UK: John Wiley & Sons, 2016: 59-67
- A new approach for catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: mapping of the electrophysiologic substrate.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 2044-2053
- Detailed comparison between the wall thickness and voltages in chronic myocardial infarction.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 195-204
- Mechanisms of wave fractionation at boundaries of high-frequency excitation in the posterior left atrium of the isolated sheep heart during atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2006; 113: 626-633
- Autonomic mechanism to explain complex fractionated atrial electrograms (CFAE).J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 1197-1205
Funding Sources: This study was granted by financial support from the French Government as part of the “Investments of the Future” program managed by the National Research Agency (Equipex MUSIC ANR-11-EQPX-0030, IHU LIRYC ANR-10-IAHU-04) and a research grant from Biosense Webster.
Disclosures: Drs Haïssaguerre, Hocini, Jaïs, and Sacher have received lecture fees from Biosense Webster and Abbott. Drs Denis, Derval, Jaïs, and Sacher have received speaking honoraria/consulting fees from Boston Scientific. Dr Basu and Mr Bartal are employees of Biosense Webster. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.