- Intermediate-term performance and safety of His-bundle pacing leads: a single-center experience.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 743-749
- Contrast-enhanced image-guided lead deployment for left bundle branch pacing.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 1318-1325
- Left bundle branch pacing for symptomatic bradycardia: implant success rate, safety, and pacing characteristics.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 1758-1765
- Left bundle branch pacing is the best approach to physiological pacing.Heart Rhythm O2. 2020; 1: 59-67
- Adverse effect of ventricular pacing on heart failure and atrial fibrillation among patients with normal baseline QRS duration in a clinical trial of pacemaker therapy for sinus node dysfunction.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2932-2937
- Incidence and predictors of right ventricular pacing-induced cardiomyopathy in patients with complete atrioventricular block and preserved left ventricular systolic function.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 2272-2278
- Clinical outcomes of left bundle branch area pacing compared to right ventricular pacing: results from the Geisinger-Rush Conduction System Pacing Registry.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 3-11
- 2021 ESC Guidelines on cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 3427-3520
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: Dr Gold is a consultant for and performs clinical trials for Boston Scientific, Abbott, and Medtronic. Dr Vo reports no conflicts of interest.