- Priori S.G.
- Wilde A.A.
- Horie M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- HRS/EHRA/APHRS expert consensus statement on the diagnosis and management of patients with inherited primary arrhythmia syndromes: document endorsed by HRS, EHRA, and APHRS in May 2013 and by ACCF, AHA, PACES, and AEPC in June 2013.Heart Rhythm. 2013; 10: 1932-1963
- Cardiac transplantation in children and adolescents with long QT syndrome.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1182-1188
- Role of chronic, continuous intravenous lidocaine in the clinical management of patients with malignant type 3 long QT syndrome.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 81-87
- Clinical implications for patients with long QT syndrome who experience a cardiac event during infancy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 832-837
- Clinical aspects of type 3 long-QT syndrome: an international multicenter study.Circulation. 2016; 134: 872-882
- Purkinje system hyperexcitability and ventricular arrhythmia risk in type 3 long QT syndrome.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1768-1776
- Multifocal ectopic Purkinje-related premature contractions: a new SCN5A-related cardiac channelopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 144-156
- Modeling tissue- and mutation-specific electrophysiological effects in the long QT syndrome: role of the Purkinje fiber.PLoS One. 2014; 9e97720
- SCN5a overlap syndromes—this episode: long QT syndrome type 3 meets multifocal ectopic Purkinje-related premature contractions.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1777-1778
- Intravenous lidocaine.Best Pract Res Clin Anaesthesiol. 2017; 31: 513-521
- Phenotypic characterization of a novel long-QT syndrome mutation (R1623Q) in the cardiac sodium channel.Circulation. 1998; 97: 640-644
- Congenital long QT syndrome: a difficult journey for one young survivor.HeartRhythm Case Rep. 2015; 1: 389-393
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.