- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: pathogenesis and clinical management.BMJ. 2018; 360: j5492
- New and emerging therapies for pulmonary arterial hypertension.Annu Rev Med. 2019; 70: 45-59
- Pathophysiology, incidence, management, and consequences of cardiac arrhythmia in pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Pulm Circ. 2019; 9 (2045894019834890)
- Arrhythmias in pulmonary arterial hypertension.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2012; 55: 180-186
- Incidence and clinical relevance of supraventricular tachyarrhythmias in pulmonary hypertension.Am Heart J. 2007; 153: 127-132
- Animal models of pulmonary arterial hypertension: the hope for etiological discovery and pharmacological cure.Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2009; 297: L1013-L1032
- Animal models of pulmonary arterial hypertension: a systematic review and meta-analysis of data from 6126 animals.Pharmacol Res. 2017; 125: 201-214
- Inhibition of the VEGF receptor 2 combined with chronic hypoxia causes cell death-dependent pulmonary endothelial cell proliferation and severe pulmonary hypertension.FASEB J. 2001; 15: 427-438
- Inhibition of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor under hypoxia causes severe, human-like pulmonary arterial hypertension in mice: potential roles of interleukin-6 and endothelin.Life Sci. 2014; 118: 313-328
- Right predominant electrical remodeling in a pure model of pulmonary hypertension promotes reentrant arrhythmias.Heart Rhythm. 2021; (In press)
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding sources: This research was supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, and the Libin Cardiovascular Institute.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.