- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of atrial tachycardias in congenital heart disease: results with special reference to complexity of underlying anatomy.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017; 10e005451
- Catheter ablation for atrial tachycardia in adults with congenital heart disease: electrophysiological predictors of acute procedural success and post-procedure atrial tachycardia recurrence.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 438-447
- Catheter ablation of intra-atrial reentrant/focal atrial tachycardia in adult congenital heart disease: value of final programmed atrial stimulation.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1953-1959
- Ablation of focal atrial arrhythmia in patients with congenital heart defects after surgery: role of circumscribed areas with heterogeneous conduction.Heart Rhythm. 2006; 3: 526-535
- Ablation of ‘incisional’ reentrant atrial tachycardia complicating surgery for congenital heart disease—use of entrainment to define a critical isthmus of conduction.Circulation. 1996; 93: 502-512
- Electroanatomic characterization of conduction barriers in sinus/atrially paced rhythm and association with intra-atrial reentrant tachycardia circuits following congenital heart disease surgery.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2001; 12: 17-25
- Influence of patient factors and ablative technologies on outcomes of radiofrequency ablation of intra-atrial re-entrant tachycardia in patients with congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1827-1835
- Long-term follow-up after ablation of intra-atrial re-entrant tachycardia in patients with congenital heart disease: types and predictors of recurrence.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 771-780
- Catheter ablation in adults with congenital heart disease: a 15-year perspective from a tertiary centre.Arch Cardiovasc Dis. 2021; 114: 455-464
- Outcome of intra-atrial re-entrant tachycardia catheter ablation in adults with congenital heart disease: negative impact of age and complex atrial surgery.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 56: 1589-1596
- Long-term outcome after ablative therapy of postoperative atrial tachyarrhythmia in patients with congenital heart disease and characteristics of atrial tachyarrhythmia recurrences.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2010; 3: 148-154
- ACC/AHA 2008 guidelines for the management of adults with congenital heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Develop Guidelines on the Management of Adults With Congenital Heart Disease). Developed in Collaboration With the American Society of Echocardiography, Heart Rhythm Society, International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: e143-e263
- Uninterrupted dabigatran versus warfarin for ablation in atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 1627-1636
Moore JP, Bowman H, Gallotti RG, Shannon KM. Mechanisms and outcomes of catheter ablation for biatrial tachycardia in adults with congenital heart disease [published online ahead of print June 25, 2021]. Heart Rhythm. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrthm.2021.06.1193.
- Ultrahigh-density mapping supplemented with global chamber activation identifies noncavotricuspid-dependent intra-atrial re-entry conduction isthmuses in adult congenital heart disease.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 2797-2805
- Location of acutely successful radiofrequency catheter ablation of intraatrial reentrqant tachycardia.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 86: 969
- Ablation of nonautomatic focal atrial tachycardia in children and adults with congenital heart disease.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2006; 17: 359-365
- Mechanisms and predictors of recurrent tachycardia after catheter ablation for d-transposition of the great arteries after the Mustard or Senning operation.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 350-356
- Prophylactic pulmonary vein isolation during isthmus ablation for atrial flutter: the PReVENT AF Study I.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 1567-1572
- Pulmonary vein triggers play an important role in the initiation of atrial flutter: initial results from the prospective randomized Atrial Fibrillation Ablation in Atrial Flutter (Triple A) trial.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 865-871
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding sources:The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.