- 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: e73-e189
- Long-term prognosis of individuals with right precordial ST-segment–elevation Brugada syndrome.Circulation. 2005; 111: 257-263
- The role of clinical assessment and electrophysiology study in Brugada syndrome patients with syncope.Am Heart J. 2020; 220: 213-223
- Risk stratification in individuals with the Brugada type 1 ECG pattern without previous cardiac arrest: usefulness of a combined clinical and electrophysiologic approach.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 169-176
- Validation of multiparametric approaches for the prediction of sudden cardiac death in patients with Brugada syndrome and electrophysiological study.Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed). 2021; (XX:XX–XX)
- Role of subcutaneous implantable loop recorder for the diagnosis of arrhythmias in Brugada syndrome: a United Kingdom single-center experience.Heart Rhythm. 2021; (XX:XX–XX)
- Atrial fibrillation and risk of major arrhythmic events in Brugada syndrome: a meta-analysis.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2019; 24e12676
- J-wave syndromes expert consensus conference report: emerging concepts and gaps in knowledge.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: e295-e324
- Programmed ventricular stimulation for risk stratification in the Brugada syndrome: a pooled analysis.Circulation. 2016; 133: 622-630
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: This work was funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (project “FIS PI16/01203”) and co-funded by European Union (European Regional Development Fund/European Social Fund, “Investing in your future”) and by Fundació La Marató TV3 (project “245/U/2020”).
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.