- 2018 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of syncope.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 1883-1948
- Diagnostic and therapeutic value of implantable loop recorder: a tertiary care center experience.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 42: 38-45
- A nurse-led implantable loop recorder service is safe and cost effective.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 2900-2906
- Nurse-led insertion of implantable loop recorders.Heart Lung Circ. 2018; 27: S37
- Outreach syncope clinic managed by a nurse practitioner: outcome and cost effectiveness.J Telemed Telecare. 2018; 24: 566-571
- The impact of a nurse-led syncope clinic: experience from a single UK tertiary center.J Arrhythm. 2020; 36: 854-862
- Early versus delayed implantation of a loop recorder in patients with unexplained syncope—effects on care pathway and diagnostic yield.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 170: 146-151
- Incidence and timing of potentially high-risk arrhythmias detected through long term continuous ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2016; 16: 35
- Costs of unstructured investigation of unexplained syncope: insights from a micro-costing analysis of the observational PICTURE registry.Europace. 2015; 17: 1141-1148
- Device-detected atrial fibrillation and risk for stroke: an analysis of ˃10 000 patients from the SOS AF project (Stroke preventiOn Strategies based on Atrial Fibrillation information from implanted devices).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 508516
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.