Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Postoperative junctional ectopic tachycardia: risk factors for occurrence in the modern surgical era.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2013; 36: 1156-1168
- Postoperative junctional ectopic tachycardia in children: incidence, risk factors, and treatment.Ann Thorac Surg. 2002; 74: 1607-1611
- Adverse effects of amiodarone.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1998; 21: 108-120
- Evaluation of a staged treatment protocol for rapid automatic junctional tachycardia after operation for congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 1046-1053
- Use of intravenous amiodarone for postoperative junctional ectopic tachycardia in children.Pediatr Cardiol. 2003; 24: 133-137
- Procainamide for rate control of postsurgical junctional tachycardia.Pediatr Cardiol. 2000; 21: 123-128
- Intravenous amiodarone for incessant tachyarrhythmias in children: a randomized, double-blind, antiarrhythmic drug trial.Circulation. 2005; 112: 3470-3477
- Sotalol: an important new antiarrhythmic.Am Heart J. 1999; 137: 388-409
- Early experience with intravenous sotalol in children with and without congenital heart disease.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 1862-1869
- Intravenous sotalol in the young: safe and effective treatment with standardized protocols.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 425-432
- Efficacy of intravenous sotalol for treatment of incessant tachyarrhythmias in children.Am J Cardiol. 2017; 119: 1366-1370
- Intravenous sotalol for the management of postoperative junctional ectopic tachycardia.HeartRhythm Case Rep. 2018; 4: 375-377
- Task Force 1: the changing profile of congenital heart disease in adult life.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1170-1175
- Amiodarone management of junctional ectopic tachycardia after cardiac surgery in children.Br Heart J. 1994; 72: 261-265
- Pediatric use of intravenous amiodarone: efficacy and safety in critically ill patients from a multicenter protocol.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 27: 1246-1250
- Ivabradine versus amiodarone in the management of postoperative junctional ectopic tachycardia: a randomized, open-label, noninferiority study.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 7: 1052-1060
- Cardiovascular collapse with intravenous amiodarone in children: a multi-center retrospective cohort study.Pediatr Cardiol. 2019; 40: 925-933
- Intravenous amiodarone and sotalol impair contractility and cardiac output, but procainamide does not: a Langendorff study.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther. 2019; 24: 288-297
- The class III antiarrhythmic effect of sotalol exerts a reverse use-dependent positive inotropic effect in the intact canine heart.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1404-1410
- Beta-blockade by sotalol in early myocardial infarction decreases ventricular arrhythmias without increasing left ventricular volume.S Afr Med J. 1988; 74: 5-10
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.