- Lau C.P.
- Tachapong N.
- Wang C.C.
- et al.
- New insights into pacemaker activity: promoting understanding of sick sinus syndrome.Circulation. 2007; 115: 1921-1932
- Effects of physiologic pacing versus ventricular pacing on the risk of stroke and death due to cardiovascular causes.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 1385-1391
- ASSERT Investigators. Atrial overdrive pacing to prevent atrial fibrillation: insights from ASSERT.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 1667-1673
- Prospective randomized study to assess the efficacy of site and rate of atrial pacing on long-term progression of atrial fibrillation in sick sinus syndrome: Septal Pacing for Atrial Fibrillation Suppression Evaluation (SAFE) study.Circulation. 2013; 128: 687-693
- Interatrial septal pacing to suppress atrial fibrillation in patients with dual chamber pacemakers: a meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 219: 421-427
- The interauricular time interval.Am J Physiol. 1916; 41: 309-320
- Prevention of the initiation of atrial fibrillation: mechanism and efficacy of different atrial pacing modes.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2000; 23: 373-379
- Prevention of chronic atrial fibrillation by pacing in the region of Bachmann’s bundle: results of a multicenter randomized trial.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2001; 12: 912-917
- Bachmann’s bundle potential during atrial lead placement: a case series.Heart Rhythm. 2021; (XX:XX–XX)
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.