Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sustained vortex-like waves in normal isolated ventricular muscle.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1990; 87: 8785-8789
- Electromechanical vortex filaments during cardiac fibrillation.Nature. 2018; 555: 667-672
- Optical mapping of Langendorff-perfused human hearts: establishing a model for the study of ventricular fibrillation in humans.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2007; 293: H875-H880
- Rotor stability separates sustained ventricular fibrillation from self-terminating episodes in humans.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2712-2721
- Methodology for cross-talk elimination in simultaneous voltage and calcium optical mapping measurements with semasbestic wavelengths.Front Physiol. 2022; 13812968
Funding sources: This study was supported in part by the NIH under Grant 1R01HL143450-01 and the NSF under CMMI-1762553 .
Disclosures: The authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.