Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Josephson's Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology: Techniques and Interpretations.Fifth Edition. Wolters Kluwer Health, 2016
- Differentiating atrioventricular reentry tachycardia and atrioventricular node reentry tachycardia using premature his bundle complexes.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2020; 13e007796
- Unusual properties of accessory pathways.Circulation. 1974; : 491200-491211
- Retrograde atrial preexcitation following premature ventricular beats during reciprocating tachycardia in the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.Eur J Cardiol. 1976; 4: 283-294
- The preexcitation index: an aid in determining the mechanism of supraventricular tachycardia and localizing accessory pathways.Circulation. 1986; 74: 493-500
- Localization of the accessory pathway in the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome from the ventriculo-atrial conduction time of right ventricular apical extrasystoles.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1983; 6: 260-267
- Role of extrastimulus site and tachycardia cycle length in inducibility of atrial preexcitation by premature ventricular stimulation during reciprocating tachycardia.Am J Cardiol. 1987; 60: 811-819
- Diagnostic pacing maneuvers for supraventricular tachycardias: part 2.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2012; 35: 757-769
Funding Sources: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.