Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Einige neue Versuche uber Herzbewegung.Zeitschr Rat Med. 1850; 9: 107-144
- Ventricular fibrillation: mechanisms of initiation and maintenance.Annu Rev Physiol. 2000; 62: 25-50
- Multiple mechanisms of spiral wave breakup in a model of cardiac electrical activity.Chaos. 2002; 12: 852-892
- Vortex dynamics in three-dimensional continuous myocardium with fiber rotation: filament instability and fibrillation.Chaos. 1998; 8: 20-47
- Relation between cellular repolarization characteristics and critical mass for human ventricular fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1999; 10: 1077-1086
Funding Sources: This study was partly supported by National Institute of Health 1R01HL143450-01 and National Science Foundation CMMI-1762553 grants.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare. All authors have seen and agree with the manuscript’s content, and there is no financial interest to report. We certify that the submission is original work and is not under review at any other publication.