Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence, characteristics, and outcome of left atrial tachycardias after circumferential antral ablation of atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 1660-1666
- Differentiating atrial tachycardias with centrifugal activation: lessons from high-resolution mapping.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 1122-1131
- Mechanism of recurrence of atrial tachycardia: comparison between first versus redo procedures in a high-resolution mapping system.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2020; 13e007273
- Technique and results of linear ablation at the mitral isthmus.Circulation. 2004; 110: 2996-3002
- Techniques, evaluation, and consequences of linear block at the left atrial roof in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: a prospective randomized study.Circulation. 2005; 112: 3688-3696
- Differential pacing for distinguishing block from persistent conduction through an ablation line.Circulation. 2000; 102: 1517-1522
- Pseudoblock of the posterior mitral line with epicardial bridging connections is a frequent cause of complex perimitral tachycardias.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12e006933
- Systematic evaluation of high-resolution activation mapping to identify residual endocardial and epicardial conduction across the mitral isthmus.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 7: 292-304
- Orientation-independent catheter-based characterization of myocardial activation.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2017; 64: 1067-1177
- High-resolution, live, directional mapping.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1621-1628
- Reinserting physiology into cardiac mapping using omnipolar electrograms.Card Electrophysiol Clin. 2019; 11: 525-536
- Resolving myocardial activation with novel omnipolar electrograms.Circ Arrhythmia Electrophysiol. 2016; 9: 1-13
- Physiological assessment of ventricular myocardial voltage using omnipolar electrograms.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6: 1-14
- Resolving bipolar electrogram voltages during atrial fibrillation using omnipolar mapping.Circ Arrhythmia Electrophysiol. 2017; 10: 1-13
- Omnipolarity applied to equi-spaced electrode array for ventricular tachycardia substrate mapping.Europace. 2019; 21: 813-821
- Recording techniques for clinical electrophysiology.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2005; 16: 1017-1022
- Recording and interpreting unipolar electrograms to guide catheter ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 791-796
- Importance of the vein of Marshall involvement in mitral isthmus ablation.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 42: 617-624
- Epicardial course of the septopulmonary bundle: anatomical considerations and clinical implications for roof line completion.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 349-357
- Characteristics of macroreentrant atrial tachycardias using an anatomical bypass: pseudo-focal atrial tachycardia case series.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2021; 32: 2451-2461
- Identification of low-voltage areas a unipolar, bipolar, and omnipolar perspective.Circ Arrhythmia Electrophysiol. 2021; 14e009912
- Maximizing detection and optimal characterization of local abnormal ventricular activity in nonischemic cardiomyopathy: LAVAMAX & LAVAFLOW.Heart Rhythm O2. 2021; 2: 529-536
- Enhanced ventricular tachycardia substrate resolution with a novel omnipolar high-density mapping catheter: the omnimapping study.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2020; 58: 355-362
Funding Sources: This research was partially supported by a grant from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science ( JSPS ) Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI) Grant Number JP20K17074.
Disclosures: Dr Shinsuke Miyazaki have received consulting fees from Boston Scientific . All other authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.