Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Machine learning for distinguishing right from left premature ventricular contractions origin using surface electrocardiogram features.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 1781-1789
- Ventricular activation during ventricular endocardial pacing: I. Electrocardiographic patterns related to the site of pacing.Am J Cardiol. 1982; 50: 1-10
- Relationship between the 12-lead electrocardiogram during ventricular tachycardia and endocardial site of origin in patients with coronary artery disease.Circulation. 1988; 77: 759-766
- Automated analysis of the 12-lead electrocardiogram to identify the exit site of postinfarction ventricular tachycardia.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 330-334
- Real-time localization of ventricular tachycardia origin from the 12-lead electrocardiogram.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2017; 3: 687-699
- Localization of origins of premature ventricular contraction by means of convolutional neural network from 12-lead ECG.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2017; 65: 1662-1671
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.