Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Randomized controlled study of detection enhancements versus rate-only detection to prevent inappropriate therapy in a dual-chamber implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.Heart Rhythm. 2004; 1: 540-547
- Updated performance of the Micra transcatheter pacemaker in the real-world setting: a comparison to the investigational study and a transvenous historical control.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 1800-1807
- Spanish Pacemaker Registry: 16th Official Report of the Spanish Society of Cardiology Working Group on Cardiac Pacing (2018).Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed). 2019; 72: 944-953
- Quality of life and clinical outcomes in elderly patients treated with ventricular pacing as compared with dual-chamber pacing.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 1097-1104
- Canadian Trial of Physiological Pacing. Effects of physiological pacing during long-term follow-up.Circulation. 2004; 109: 357-362
- Accelerometer-based atrioventricular synchronous pacing with a ventricular leadless pacemaker: results from the Micra atrioventricular feasibility studies.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 1363-1371
- Atrioventricular synchronous pacing using a leadless ventricular pacemaker: results from the MARVEL 2 study.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 94-106
- European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA); Brignole M, Auricchio A, Baron-Esquivias G, et al. 2013 ESC guidelines on cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy: the Task Force on cardiac pacing and resynchronization therapy of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Developed in collaboration with the European Heart Rhythm Association.Europace. 2013; 15: 1070-1118
- Early performance of a miniaturized leadless cardiac pacemaker: the Micra Transcatheter Pacing Study.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2510-2519
- A wavelet-based ECG delineator: evaluation on standard databases.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2004; 51: 570-581
- Optimizing mechanically sensed atrial tracking in patients with atrioventricular-synchronous leadless pacemakers: a single-center experience.Heart Rhythm O2. 2021; 2: 455-462
- Predictors of atrial mechanical sensing and atrioventricular synchrony with a leadless ventricular pacemaker: results from the MARVEL 2 study.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 2037-2045
- Leadless atrioventricular synchronous pacing in an outpatient setting: early lessons learned on factors affecting atrioventricular synchrony.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 748-756
- Italian multicenter study on a single lead VDD pacing system using a narrow atrial dipole spacing.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1992; 15: 1890-1893
Funding Sources: This research did not receive any grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Disclosures: Drs Briongos-Figuero and Estévez-Paniagua report personal fees from Medtronic and Boston Scientific. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.