Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Differential pacing for distinguishing block from persistent conduction through an ablation line.Circulation. 2000; 102: 1517-1522
- Pseudoblock of the posterior mitral line with epicardial bridging connections is a frequent cause of complex perimitral tachycardias.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12e006933
- The assumptions of isochronal cardiac mapping.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1989; 12456478
- Phase mapping of cardiac fibrillation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2010; 3: 105-114
- Focal impulse and rotor mapping (FIRM): conceptualizing and treating atrial fibrillation.J Atr Fibrillation. 2014; 7: 1103
- Vector mapping of myocardial activation.Circulation. 1986; 74: 603-615
- Confirmation of the achievement of linear lesions using “activation vectors” based on omnipolar technology.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 1792-1801
- High-resolution, live, directional mapping.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1621-1628
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose. Disclosures: Dr Nanthakumar is a recipient of the Mid-career Investigator Award from the Heart & Stroke Foundation of Ontario; and is a research consultant for Abbott and Biosense Webster. Dr Anderson is a recipient of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) Bushell Travelling Fellowship. All other authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.