Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Malignant Purkinje ectopy induced by sodium channel blocker.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 1595-1603
- Short-coupled ventricular fibrillation represents a distinct phenotype among latent causes of unexplained cardiac arrest: a report from the CASPER registry.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 2827-2838
- Premature ventricular contraction-triggered ventricular fibrillation and sudden cardiac arrest in the young.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2022; 8: 380-382
- Prevalence of short-coupled ventricular fibrillation in a large cohort of Dutch patients with idiopathic ventricular fibrillation.Circulation. 2022; 145: 1437-1439
- Transition from Purkinje fiber-related rapid polymorphic ventricular tachycardia to sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia in a patient with a structurally normal heart: a case report.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 102-105
- Pilsicainide-induced verapamil sensitive idiopathic left ventricular tachycardia.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2006; 29: 549-552
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.