Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiologic features of chronic atrial fibrillation: the Framingham study.N Engl J Med. 1982; 306: 1018-1022
- The impairment of health-related quality of life in patients with intermittent atrial fibrillation: implications for the assessment of investigational therapy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1303-1309
- The surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation. III. Development of a definitive surgical procedure.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1991; 101: 569-583
- Expert consensus guidelines: examining surgical ablation for atrial fibrillation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 153: 1330-1354.e1331
- Surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation trends and outcomes in North America.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 144: 1051-1060
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons 2017 clinical practice guidelines for the surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 103: 329-341
- Surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation in the united states: trends and propensity matched outcomes.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 104: 493-500
- Long-term outcome following concomitant mitral valve surgery and Cox maze procedure for atrial fibrillation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155: 983-994
- Surgical atrial fibrillation ablation improves long-term survival: a multicenter analysis.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 107: 135-142
- Surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation during mitral-valve surgery.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 1399-1409
- An Updated Meta-Analysis of DOACs vs. VKAs in Atrial Fibrillation Patients With Bioprosthetic Heart Valve.Front Cardiovasc Med. 2022; 9: 899906
- The impact of surgical ablation for atrial fibrillation in high-risk patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2012; 93 (discussion 1903–1894): 1897-1903
- Association of operative risk with the outcome of concomitant Cox Maze procedure: a comparison of results across risk groups.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 148: 3027-3033
- Long-term outcome of modified maze procedure combined with mitral valve surgery: analysis of outcomes according to type of mitral valve surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010; 139: 111-117
- Treatment of atrial fibrillation in elderly patients with the Cox maze procedure concurrently with other cardiac operations.Korean J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 50: 171-176
- Long-term risk of ischemic stroke after the Cox-maze III procedure for atrial fibrillation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 104: 523-529
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: This research was supported by a grant from the Korea Health Technology R&D Project through the Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI), funded by the Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea (Grant Numbers HI19C0481 and HC19C0273). Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.