Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Left bundle branch area pacing in coronary venous lead failure or nonresponse to biventricular pacing: can cardiac resynchronization therapy be healing?.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 2031-2032
- Rescue left bundle branch area pacing in coronary venous lead failure or nonresponse to biventricular pacing.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 1272-1280
- Left bundle branch area pacing in patients with heart failure and right bundle branch block: results from international LBBAP collaborative-study group.Heart Rhythm O2. 2022; 3: 358-367
- Left bundle branch area pacing for cardiac resynchronization therapy: results from the international LBBAP collaborative study group.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 7: 135-147
- Left bundle branch-optimized cardiac resynchronization therapy (LOT-CRT): results from an international LBBAP collaborative study group.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 13-21
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: Dr Herweg has received honoraria from and serves as a consultant for Abbott and Biotronik. Dr Vijayaraman has received honoraria and a research grant from Medtronic and serves as a consultant for Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Abbott, Biotronik, and Eagle Point LLC. He owns the patent for the His bundle pacing delivery tool.